May 29 @ 6:39 pm – Jun 3 @ 7:39 pm
PLEASE help us with return of items so we can inventory them and have them ready for use in the fall.
WE REQUEST THIS FOR RETURNING ITEMS:
- PLACE RETURNING ITEMS INTO ONE BAG WITH NAME ON THE BAG
- OR LABEL ALL RETURNING ITEMS WITH A STICKY: YOUR FULL NAME, GRADE AND TEACHER NAME WHO THE ITEM BELONGS TO
- For the safety of all, drop off – pick up will take place at curbside. Students will not be allowed in the building.
- Items to drop off include textbooks, novels, media center materials, Chromebook and charger (seniors only), musical instruments and sheets, DSLR cameras (Digital Photo students), etc.
- Items to be picked up include yearbooks, locker items, items from the nurse’s office, etc.
- Locker items will be bagged beforehand and available at curbside pickup for students to pick up.
Schedule will be as follows:
- Friday, May 29:
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm students in grade 12 with last name A-L
- 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm students in grade 12 with last name M-Z
- Monday, June 1:
- 9 am – 12:00 pm students in grades 9, 10, 11 with last name A-E
- 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm students in grades 9, 10. 11 with last name F-L
- Tuesday, June 2:
- 9 am – 12:00 pm students in grades 9, 10, 11 with last name M-R
- 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm students in grades 9, 10, 11 with last name S-Z
- Wednesday, June 3
- 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm is alternative time for all students
Aug 25 @ 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Picture Days are August 25 and August 26 from 8am-4pm in the Main Gym
- We strongly encourage students to follow the schedule (see link) so that we can maintain proper social distancing during the photo sessions. Note that all students are included in this schedule including seniors, who may come if they choose. Picture packet ordering forms will be available at picture days if you do not want to pre order.
- Seniors, if you do not have a senior picture portrait taken or scheduled yet, please consider having Lifetouch take your picture as a backup for the Yearbook. A studio senior portrait will override your Lifetouch picture if you have both taken.
- Due to high school starting the year in distance learning, we are not running our typical orientation days. Students will not need to purchase parking passes or lunches until returning to school. We will get more information out when that time comes.
- Picture make-up days are September 14 and 18 if you can not attend the above dates.