Southwest Metro Job and Education Fair – April 2, 2019 – 2:50-3:30pm students only, 3:30-6:00pm open to the community – Chaska High School Commons, We bring many area employers and educational institutions together for you – everyone is welcome, all ages and wages. Sponsored by Carver County Workforce Services, District 112, and DEED.
PLEASE help us with return of items so we can inventory them and have them ready for use in the fall.
WE REQUEST THIS FOR RETURNING ITEMS:
- PLACE RETURNING ITEMS INTO ONE BAG WITH NAME ON THE BAG
- OR LABEL ALL RETURNING ITEMS WITH A STICKY: YOUR FULL NAME, GRADE AND TEACHER NAME WHO THE ITEM BELONGS TO
- For the safety of all, drop off – pick up will take place at curbside. Students will not be allowed in the building.
- Items to drop off include textbooks, novels, media center materials, Chromebook and charger (seniors only), musical instruments and sheets, DSLR cameras (Digital Photo students), etc.
- Items to be picked up include yearbooks, locker items, items from the nurse’s office, etc.
- Locker items will be bagged beforehand and available at curbside pickup for students to pick up.
Schedule will be as follows:
- Friday, May 29:
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm students in grade 12 with last name A-L
- 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm students in grade 12 with last name M-Z
- Monday, June 1:
- 9 am – 12:00 pm students in grades 9, 10, 11 with last name A-E
- 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm students in grades 9, 10. 11 with last name F-L
- Tuesday, June 2:
- 9 am – 12:00 pm students in grades 9, 10, 11 with last name M-R
- 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm students in grades 9, 10, 11 with last name S-Z
- Wednesday, June 3
- 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm is alternative time for all students