Schedules & Start Times
Please come to Registration Night 6:30 p.m., Thursday, Feb. 8 in the blue forum at Chaska High School to hear from counselors and teachers about courses and programs. Here is some additional information:
- February 5 – February 8: Students will receive a registration guide and registration materials.
- Thursday, February 8: Registration meeting at CHS with counselors and teachers for parents(s) / guardian(s) in the Blue House Forum.
- February 5 – February 20: – Students will be allowed access on student or parent portal to enter course requests on their own time. Registration closes at 7:00 am on February 21.
All District Post High School Planning Night, 5:30-8:30pm, Chanhassen High School Theater
All district families and students are welcome to join us for a night of exploring post high school options on Thursday, February 15, 2018 (a conference night). Come for all the sessions, or just the ones you select:
- 5:30-6:15pm: Understanding Military Options and Commitments – Myths and Truths (Bob Ayotte)
- 6:30-7:15pm: Junior College Planning/Admissions Process (Bob Neuman, Gustavus Adolphus College; Carly Froyum, University of Kansas; Ann Buesgens, Dakota County Technical College)
- 7:15-7:30pm: meet with PSEO representatives from a variety of area colleges at individual tables
- 7:30-8:00pm: Counselors present an overview of the PSEO state program (Post Secondary Enrollment Options)
- 8:00-8:30pm: meet with PSEO representatives from a variety of area colleges at individual tables
For an alphabetical list of all college visits/events click here
Conferences are conducted arena style in the Commons. You may park on the west side of the building and enter through the activities door. Please bring your student with you to conferences as they are an integral part of the process.
Prior to arriving for conferences you should look-up/print your student’s progress report from Parent Portal. This report will show your student’s current grades and teacher’s names. Please note that paper copies of student’s grades and/or schedules will not be distributed at conferences. You can locate the progress report in Parent Portal under Reports. If you have not already activated your Parent Portal account, this would be a great time to sign up. Staff will be available at the welcome table.