“The Golden Age of Hollywood”
Chaska Prom 2017
Saturday, May 13: 9:00-12 midnight
- Prom tickets will be sold during all lunch shifts in the CRC Monday, April 17 through Wednesday, May 10.
- Prom tickets are $45 each for the dance and dessert buffet if purchased by May 5th. Dinner at Hazeltine is also an option. It is only $15 more, making the ticket $60 each. If ticket is purchased after May 5th, there is a $5 late fee added to the ticket (making the price $50 for the dance and $65 for the dinner and dance). Cash or check only. Make checks payable to Chaska High School.
- A student may purchase up to 2 tickets at a time. Tickets will only be issued to students who present their school ID. Students who do not have their school ID can purchase a new one in the CHS Media Center. The cost is $5.00
- Students who are bringing a guest who is NOT a CHS student must complete a Dance Guest Request form, which is available on the prom website and in all house offices. Guests from Chanhassen High School must fill out a guest form, as well. (All guests must be current 9th grade students or above, or within one year of graduating from high school, and must present a valid ID at the dance). The completed form must be faxed or turned-in to your house office by 3:00pm, Wednesday, May 10 – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR!!!
- Dinner will begin at 6:30 pm at Hazeltine. Doors open at 6 pm for dinner check-in only. Grand March and check-in for the dance begins at 8:30pm.
- The Grand March is optional. Students will have their name(s) announced as they arrive and walk up to the entrance. There will be music playing and an opportunity for family and friends to take pictures. Students must fill out the name card included in their prom ticket folder and bring it with them to the dance if they would like to participate in the Grand March.
- Students and guests will be issued wristbands instead of paper tickets. Any person entering the dance must be wearing the wristband AND present a valid school ID. No student will be admitted without the wristband and ID. Again, no tickets will be sold at the door.
- The music will start at 9:00 pm and end at 12:00 midnight.
- No one will be admitted into the dance after 10:00pm.
- If you leave the Hazeltine facility, you will not be re-admitted to the dance.
- Chaska Police and/or members of the Chaska Administrative Team reserve the right to search students and their possessions prior to and during the dance. This includes vehicles rented to bring students to the Prom. All school rules and consequences apply for any infractions. All students involved in athletics and/or activities are accountable to the MSHSL rules, as well.
Hazeltine National Golf Club, 1900 Hazeltine Boulevard, Chaska, MN 55318- (952) 556-5400
Driving Directions to Hazeltine National Golf Club
Hazeltine National Golf Club is at the intersection of Hwy 41 and Hazeltine Blvd in Chaska. The address is 1900 Hazeltine Blvd, Chaska, MN 55318.
From Hwy 5
Take Hwy 5 to Hwy 41 and head South. Turn left onto Hazeltine Boulevard, and drive straight back to the end of the road to the Clubhouse.
From Hwy 212
Take Hwy 212 to Hwy 41 (Chestnut Boulevard) and go North. Turn right onto Hazeltine Boulevard and drive straight back to the Clubhouse.