A Sky Full of Stars
May 19th from 9pm-12am
- Prom tickets will be sold during all lunch shifts in the CRC Monday, April 16 through Wednesday, May 16.
- Prom tickets are $45 each for the dance and dessert/snack buffet if purchased by May 11th. If ticket is purchased after May 11th, there is a $5 late fee added to the ticket (making the price $50 for the dance). Cash or check only. Make checks payable to Chaska High School.
- A student may purchase up to 2 tickets. Tickets will only be issued to students who present their school ID.
- Students who do not have their school ID can purchase a new one in the CHS Media Center. The cost is $5.00.
- Students who are bringing a guest who is NOT a CHS student must complete this 2018 PROM GUEST REQUEST FORM . Guests from Chanhassen High School must fill out this guest form, as well. (All guests must be current 9th grade students or above, or within one year of graduating from high school, and must present a valid ID at the dance). The completed form must be turned-in to your house office by 3:00pm, Wednesday, May 16 – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR!!!
- The Mini Grand March and check-in for the dance begins at 8:30pm.
- The Mini Grand March is optional and very informal. Students can choose to have their name(s) announced as they arrive and walk up to the entrance.
- There will be music playing and an opportunity for family and friends to take pictures.
- Students and guests will be issued wristbands instead of paper tickets. Any person entering the dance must be wearing the wristband. No student or guest will be admitted without a wristband. All guests must present a valid school ID or drivers license. No guest will be admitted without a photo ID. Again, no tickets will be sold at the door.
- The music will start at 9:00 pm and end at 12:00 midnight.
- No one will be admitted into the dance after 10:00pm.
- If you leave the Hazeltine facility, you will not be readmitted to the dance.
- A FREE photo booth will be available for students and guests to capture their Sky Full of Stars Prom moments.
- Chaska Police and/or members of the Chaska Administrative Team reserve the right to search students and their possessions prior to and during the dance.
- This includes vehicles rented to bring students to the Prom. All school rules and consequences apply for any infractions. All students involved in athletics and/or activities are accountable to the MSHSL rules, as well.
Hazeltine National Golf Club
1900 Hazeltine Boulevard
Chaska, MN 55318